If you are attracted to the contemplative dimension of Christian teachings and practices and don’t know where to begin, you may find these suggestions useful. Pray for guidance, discernment and wisdom, that you may be clearly guided and drawn by God's will for you.
- To learn the method of Centering Prayer, you may:
- (1) Take an Introduction to the Centering Prayer Workshop or
- Find and attend a local Centering Prayer support group (see below) to support your daily practice and your growing relationship with God and others along the way.
- Practice Centering Prayer for a minimum of 20 minutes, twice each day, with the intention of deepening your relationship with God.
- There are four free Centering Prayer Online contemplative communities for those interested in learning Centering Prayer and for those already practicing it. Learn More...
Centering Prayer Groups | Retreats/Enrichment Programs | Workshops